Hello 197/200.net

hey all i'm cal, bought an albi 197 about 4 months ago. I've already gone crazy modding it........ Heko wind deflectors and a stubby ariel! nah but hopefully will be tastefully upgrading her soon.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the site dude, good choice of motor you have there, although it is forum rules that you have to have a cup spoiler ;-)

:welcome:

Albi blue looks soooo good!

What other modifications are you planning?

Cheers mate, hopefully picking up some gloss black megane 225 alloys up this week and I'm considering some 25mm spacers all round (yea I've seen all the arguments and opinions on here lol) but don't kno what they will look like with the new alloys?! I'm thinking of springs aswell but haven't decided yet, haven't checked yet but wanted to find out if there was someone that did a replacement mid section for de-cat on the standard zorst?! If had a few grand to chuck about I'd ITB her tomorrow!

Cheers mate, hopefully picking up some gloss black megane 225 alloys up this week and I'm considering some 25mm spacers all round (yea I've seen all the arguments and opinions on here lol) but don't kno what they will look like with the new alloys?! I'm thinking of springs aswell but haven't decided yet, haven't checked yet but wanted to find out if there was someone that did a replacement mid section for de-cat on the standard zorst?! If had a few grand to chuck about I'd ITB her tomorrow!

I think I'd wait to see what the 225 18s look like on the car before you go ordering spacers. Dont think anyone has put spacers and the 225 wheels on a Clio yet?

Springs wise most people go for the H&R ones as they lower the car just the right amount. The zorst, a lot of people have had their centre boxes removed and fitted with just a pipe. Prices varied but for not a lot of money it made the car sound better.

18's dont need spacers mate as they are slightly wider than the 7.5j of the raiders they fill the arches very nicely. only problem i had when I went really low they used to rub the inside of the arch on full lock no other problems :smile:

Do you want my spacers Cal ?

Sorry nick this is why I haven't got back to you because I was waiting on these alloys, but now there has been a delay! I will let you know as soon as I know if that's ok mate.

Yea I've heard alot about the H&R springs so that's probably what il go for, if anyone see's this that has got a price for the exhaust section PM me! Cheers guys