Headlamp Bulb

Hi
Does anybody know how to change the standard headlamp bulb on the passenger side?

Take plastic cover off the back, pull off power block, release the pins holding the bulb, then the bulb comes out put new one in and follow same procedure fitting back in, if you get stuck look in the back pages of the car manual it's got it in there aswell

oh didn't know that, think might give a miss lol

I've had no problems with these, they make a big difference but they are not bright that they blind you like hids would, been past many police cars and no probs, friend of mine works at a garage and he's said that there are that many styles of bulbs nowadays that it is difficult to tell when doing a m.o.t etc, will get a pick up later to show you

I've had no problems with these, they make a big difference but they are not bright that they blind you like hids would, been past many police cars and no probs, friend of mine works at a garage and he's said that there are that many styles of bulbs nowadays that it is difficult to tell when doing a m.o.t etc, will get a pick up later to show you

That sound alright, yeah get some pics up that be good.

hello, i could of done all those bulbs inc postage inside the uk for £22, biggest holder of philips bulbs in the country got a ridic amount coming out my ears lol

tried blue visions, hids, and extream normal h7 and i think that the blue vision would be the best tbh. alough thinking bout maybe moving back to the normal h7 or hid again...

also i do the side light bulbs and just got in white fog lights... gunna change all my lights to have the hid look...

:S

dunno if it will look right

Take plastic cover off the back, pull off power block, release the pins holding the bulb, then the bulb comes out put new one in and follow same procedure fitting back in, if you get stuck look in the back pages of the car manual it's got it in there aswell

You have never done them then?

As you cant do as you say till you find a way in..

So Battery housing is in the way so now what? which plastic to remove to get access?

That is the question?? I'd like to know myself having looked this weekend at mine with a view to lamp upgrade