Has anyone seen a 200T on the road

Seen a yellow 200t in daventry today when I was coming home from a ford training course. Def stood out I knew it was a 200t right away.

Not seen any on the road other than the ones I've seen at meets. (2x red, 1x black), although RS Clio's have never been high volume cars, you don't see many 197/200's about either and they sold those for ~6years.

I see more IV's than II's or III's.
Mind you I'm in Sydney.

Really? Are you talking RSs?

I see Clio IIs and Megane IIIs daily - inner west, CBD and Surry Hills. In fact, so many I can't post them all in the spotted threads :wink:

Have only seen 1 Clio 4 RS on the road that wasn't at a meet!

not seen any on the road at the moment in scotland apart from the one i test drove the other week purchased a lux fully loaded in liquid yellow with cup pack, cant wait to pick it up unfortunately been given date of june for collection :thumbdown: traded up from my megane 175 dci its been fun time for something new :smile:

I've seen two out on the open road, a yellow one and a black one, the black one did not stand out too much, only really noticed the exhaust to tell me it was an RS, seen plenty of standard cars, they have a cheap looking black plastic trim in the rear bumper, its were I look first now ha

That trim looks like the trays they sell minced beef in to me... Does look a bit cheap and nasty

finally picked mine up nearly 5 months after order, running great. definately glad i chose liquid yellow.
still not seen another on the road in aberdeen yet but i know there is another one in black

now im used to the auto box, actually think its great :smile: