has anyone got a Piper Exhaust system?

I know this isnt much help but most people tend to go for either the ktec system or the akra system on here i have found.

The piper system is available through Kam Racing and is fairly reasonably priced. Piper was supposed to be pretty good from everything i have read!

I know this isnt much help but most people tend to go for either the ktec system or the akra system on here i have found.

The piper system is available through Kam Racing and is fairly reasonably priced. Piper was supposed to be pretty good from everything i have read!

yeah i know all that :smile: my car was the car piper used to make the exhausts system for the 197/200

i jusst have a silancer section and wondered how many people on here have it, to see if its worth posting up :worried:

thanks for the info tho :smile::bounce1:

Thats really reasonably priced at 375+VAT, makes a change from the usual suspects

if you look further into the site it gives you the full prices and it states on that page prices starting from £375+vat, the proper prices are £674.40 for cat back with centre silencer, £568.80 for cat back without centre silencer (straight through pipe, decat £72.20, sports cat £372.00. so no cheaper than miltek, ktec etc