Has anyone bought parts from this company?

Looks pukka to me. Look at their address on contact details.

Good price on brakes, though.. I'd want the parts from Renault with an invoive too. Not the Brembo ebay stuff (even if it's the same)

I checked renaultcarparts ebay site and it doesn't exist, nor do they answer the phone so I guess I won't be usine them!!!

I have seen the Brembo disks on ebay and my worry is that when something is too good to be true, it usually is. Why would Renault charge twice the price of genuine Brembo parts? Seeing as tyres and brakes are the most important things you can buy considering how many of us drive, I just don't want to take the risk of having copies of the original where quality control won't be as good.

I checked renaultcarparts ebay site and it doesn't exist, nor do they answer the phone so I guess I won't be usine them!!!

I have seen the Brembo disks on ebay and my worry is that when something is too good to be true, it usually is. Why would Renault charge twice the price of genuine Brembo parts? Seeing as tyres and brakes are the most important things you can buy considering how many of us drive, I just don't want to take the risk of having copies of the original where quality control won't be as good.

try eurocarparts

Why would people want to pay over the odds to get a renault invoice?

Dealers marking up parts over the odds compared to what you can get them for elsewhere without the dealers mark on - hardly unheard of.

I am in the office guys. Last week i was out in the work van doing deliverys but im back at my seat :smile:

Call me on 01483 301009 for any parts needed.

Or email me karl.robertson@smcrenault.co.uk.

Its a quicker way to get a reply. We have had another local dealer go down here and as we run the trade parts here the phones have picked up a far bit and getting on the forums can be a little harder then before but im still finding bits of time but not as much as i have been.