Handing in my notice today :D

is there any better feeling??

knowing that Ive just been offered a job thats going to be paying me £4k more on my current salary!! fantastic with todays climate!!! cant wait! start on the 21st may, and its still right on my doorstep.... at a competitor haha:001_tt1:

Congratulations :smiley:

I was being given some rubbish jobs once by the guy i was working for, i told him i wasnt happy; he just said tough, if you dont like it find something else.

I got home that night, made a phone call to an old colleague who needed someone else to work with him, went in the next next day and told the boss i had done exactly what he'd told me to and was jacking at the end of the week as i'd found something else .... should have seen his face " now, now, nots be hasty ..." :lol:

'tis a good feeling :thumbup:

Considering the times, this is excellent news, congratulations. I hope you enjoy the new job. I guess that extra £4k will go on the Clio? Lol

Last edited:
hahaha I wish it could!! a bit of it will be doing yes, will be going on a full wrap.... and a 5 year service gulp!

thankyou muchly for the congrats!! :smiley:

Well done mate! I had a similar feeling at the end of Jan when I swapped roles, I couldn't wait to tell the old manager where to go!

Nice one mate, I wish I was in the same position, still not heard about the job I went for an interview for. And I might be getting made redundant! Lol!

Well done mate!

I handed my notice in a month ago :smile: great feeling couldnt stop smiling for days. Start my new job on Tuesday :tongueout: