GW 200 Shirley Bham

Spotted on the stratford Rd heading towards shirley just after shirley Aquatics..

GW 200
Cup spoiler
and I'm sure i saw a 197.net sticker..

I only picked up the car last thursday and i've been working in leamington quite a bit.

I live in Wythall so yeah not far from Shirley, how about yourself?

Oh okay fair ennuf I usually pick up on the RS's round our way quite quicky lol if you see a flame red 172 that will be my missus.. Quite a few different RS's round here now!

I live just of haslucks green road so bout 10mins from you

Hey I live just off haslucks too, hurdis rd to be precise! Think of I've seen you both about... I've a red 197 with gloss black bits!

haha ye i did wonder wether you frequented the forums! I'm just on Middleton so pretty close i would say lol saying that i rarely drive past yours in the 250 hate the Massssivvveee speed bumps!

Last edited:
I work on haslucks green road, have seen your red 197 about silverfox, im in a red 197 aswell! :smiley: small world

Im also very close, live right near the sears retail park in shirley. i drive a black 197.

always looking clean when i see you about martin! Glad theres another proper detailing buff around here!

Could do with some wet sanding if you fancy it? The Mrs 172 Roof has some mega scratches!

always looking clean when i see you about martin! Glad theres another proper detailing buff around here!

Could do with some wet sanding if you fancy it? The Mrs 172 Roof has some mega scratches!

Lol why thank you, i do try and keep on top of it, being black its just a nightmare,

Ye i have no problem offering advise or even doing it with you if you fancy it 1day, Are you sure the scratches wouldn't come out with some heavy cut compound. Wet sanding is mainly for orange peel removal.

Well ive been at it with the megs Da system a number of times and that only knocked it back slightly admittedly that's nothing compared to a heavy compounding session, A gentle wetsanding seemed the better option to me but you might think differently..

Saying that my megane 250 has some terrible orange peel that needs sorting tbh lol

Well ive been at it with the megs Da system a number of times and that only knocked it back slightly admittedly that's nothing compared to a heavy compounding session, A gentle wetsanding seemed the better option to me but you might think differently..

Saying that my megane 250 has some terrible orange peel that needs sorting tbh lol

Lol oh dear sounds like this could turn into quite a lot of work, to be fair all cars have orange peel, its just some are worse than others,

I think as a general rule you would always try and polish it out first, Like some of the compounds I've got up the garage removing sanding marks from 1500 grit paper, i would class that as a rather heavy scratch.

Also the da might be great bit of bit for finishing off, refining, what you really need the power of a rotary to use some of theses compounds properly.

lol ye TBH id been sitting in traffic on the M42 so wasn't in the best mood!! the vans are quite nippy and are fully racked out so everything stays in place luckily! but i do kane it!