gutted!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
woke up this morning to wash the car ready for tomorrow, noticed that some low life scum as decided he like the look of one of my cup spolier fins and removed it from the spoiler. what a w****r.

right has anyone got a spare set or preferably just the drivers side i can but off you(renault sport ones not carbon) and are going to the national meet tomorrow.

please let me know

woke up this morning to wash the car ready for tomorrow, noticed that some low life scum as decided he like the look of one of my cup spolier fins and removed it from the spoiler. what a w****r.

Some people need sorting out! What a waste of their time, and more importantly yours! :angry: I really feel for you!

Over the christmas period some little arse wipe decided to throw a snowball at my car window with a marble in the middle. I only knew this is what happened as when I found my car with a window missing, a marble was rolling around on the floor in a puddle of water. I wanted to hunt them down for weeks. (in all fairness I still am now)!

Don't understand this what would they want with them ?

Probally nothing .....

Sorry to here this dude

Not to make your day any worse but you can't buy just then ends not even from renault !!! It's a ktech job now £80 delivered

I wish i hadn't of read these posts! really wound me up! i want to torture the scumbags for you! we need a 197/200 prison, anybody mess around with our pride and joys will get locked up in it. Anybody seen the film Hostel? similar to that.

sounds like it was taken for a reason, who carries a screw driver with them and only takes 1 side? stolen to order. Watch nothing else disappears now they know where the car is kept. Sorry to put the ****ters up you

my car used to get vandalised alot round near me so I asked my mate (he's abit of a known character near where I am for all the wrong reasons, drugs, fighting etc) I got him to drive it aroud the estate near mine and park it up near the shops and sit outside there for an hour or so on the phone and since everyone saw him driving it it never got touched again :smile: he did it with the 200 on the 2nd day of getting it aswell :smile: and I've had no trouble with the 200 at all