Guidance

Hi guys, sorry to be annoying but I've recently brought a blue 197 clip sport cup. The thing is I want to do a few things internally and externally including lights etc but I'm not too sure of the best things to do!! Would someone be able to recommend some good things to do?

Thanks guys

Make sure it has had the cambelt changed recently. The cup splitter and spoiler, they transform the asthettics of the car (in my opinion), if you're changing the exhaust system a remap makes a big difference, I went to rs tuning, they did a great job.

Recaros look the part and feel great but are fragile if you want or already have them as the bolsters wear quick.

And keep a few quid aside as now and again these cars can be expensive.

Most of what I have done I've tried to keep it looking like what renault would have done

But they are great fun and if your not used to a car with this performance, get used to it first. I moved up from a 106 and it was a big difference.

cambelt,aux belt,brakes,tyres,spark plugs,new brake fluid etc..just enjoy and drive sensibly..they are quite nippy little cars..

Welcome!

Well you could add a spoiler, upgrade all the smaller bulbs to led ones, add the aero kit. Plenty of things to do. Best thing is to have a look at some project threads, see something you like the look of and add it on yourself.