GT5 update

i used to be a die hard GT fan, since getting a 360 last year i have been bang into forza.

i like how an entire season of forza games has been released in the same time its taken to make GT5 lol.

i will probably buy it why it finally comes out. if it ever does.

Found out you cant mod all the cars ie. stick new wheels on them all. How pish is that?

Forza 3 FTW.

Will still be getting it though lol.

its not that you cant mod them you can mod the engine wise but visual wise you cant on the standard (around 830 cars!!!!!) on the premium you _can_ that's around too

I was also gutted that the 197 was no in the list but meh we'll see

I can sort of understand that the 197 isn't on the list but I would have expected the 200 would be! A new, popular car that has won plenty of accolades and it is omitted?! It is a bit annoying to say the least!

I can sort of understand that the 197 isn't on the list but I would have expected the 200 would be! A new, popular car that has won plenty of accolades and it is omitted?! It is a bit annoying to say the least!

The game was supposed to be out on launch, over 4 years ago now. They could hold it back forever in theory adding cars.

But that list of cars is just something else....

Sorry I wasn't suggesting they delay it, merely that while they have been delaying it they should keep up with what is popular, not just exotica. Yeah they could keep delaying it (they better not lol) - or they could just add them in as 'updates' in the future, even more likely; they will start selling packages through Playstation store where you can add to the collection as and when new motors are released!

Sorry I wasn't suggesting they delay it, merely that while they have been delaying it they should keep up with what is popular, not just exotica. Yeah they could keep delaying it (they better not lol) - or they could just add them in as 'updates' in the future, even more likely; they will start selling packages through Playstation store where you can add to the collection as and when new motors are released!

They'll be downloadable content for years to come...

Im sure there will be downloaded cars. Forza3 has every month but only up to a year after its release though with the looks of it

Found out you cant mod all the cars ie. stick new wheels on them all. How pish is that?

Forza 3 FTW.

Will still be getting it though lol.

I think it quite good, i dont like modding i like racing, even on Forza3 where you can mod my cars are all standard :smile: its never been a modding game other then more power and so on :smile:

its fun painting the cars, i try to replicate real cars if they are available. But it does look a bit weird when you see a replay and every car on the track looks like any other performance car, then you fly round the corner in a full blown Touring car :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RVanner Gallery 7
A2ON Gaming & Consoles 9
adam1942 Gaming & Consoles 1
BenW Latest Technology 9
Gazeratti Latest Technology 21