GT5 update

I thought 3rd November was the official date. I think this will seriously damage them if they delay it

Aw this has got to be a joke!!! I have it on pre-order and cannot be bothered waiting even longer, I've wanted this since before we even got Prologue!

Nah kack its dated already have u seen the trailor?

How do you mean? It'll be out before Xmas, they've obviously found a bug in the code and want to iron it out before going gold and pressing the disc's.

I recon they want the release to be as stable and bug free as possible, so they get maximum kudos when the game is reviewed.

Yeah this SUCKS! I cant believe they've taken all this time to build it and then are "ironing out bugs", thats VERY sloppy, they shouldn't have given a realise date it if wasn't tested. Its not gonna stop me buying it, was reading about it earlier and somebody commented that Forza have released the ENTIRE SERIES before GT5 has been built lol!

It is a pain, got my wheelstand pro, driving force gt wheel and just upgraded my hard drive in anticipation. Oh well, gives me more time to get the last couple of cars in prologue and max out the credits!

it seems that this was a sony issue. They mandated that all games released after october have to have version 3.50 of the encyption software.. gt5 was built on 3.47 or something silly meaning gt5 missed its finish date meaning that the pressing of the disks was delayed all silly shoite! saying that i'll still be playing it the day it comes out.. I hope!

Can't see that this'll be any better than Forza 3 which I've been playing on the X-Box for well over a year now. Hope I'm proved wrong though.

Yea I saw that too but there isn't an official date. If it was that close I'd expect there to be an official date by now

Isn't it the 25th Nov. They've announced its gone gold and disks are printing right now. Illegal copies have started to appear for sale on the internet.

Yeah ive not seen an offical daye just speculation.

Thats why the latest date got put back cos barely any copy's had been made

Keeping finding new pictures and the games looks stunning, just realise it already lol

Well I hope that is true! I have the 25th off for my b'day so I will be on it 24hrs straight lol!

Amazon, blockbuster etc all seem to say 24th November so hopefully this time it's right.

I'm hopefully getting it for christmas so as long as it's out before then I don't mind

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RVanner Gallery 7
A2ON Gaming & Consoles 9
adam1942 Gaming & Consoles 1
BenW Latest Technology 9
Gazeratti Latest Technology 21