Got my new phone finally

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
After I couldn't make up my mind what phone I wanted, I finally committed to one and got it yesterday.

I went for the HTC HD2 - great phone, not being a sheep and getting the desire or the iPhone 4 too.

O2 wanted £45 a month plus insurance for their iPhone -no thanks!

Clicky Phone Info

Really pleased with it, great phone, great browser on it, Windows Mobile and nice screen too!

well done mate I got the htc wildfire as I fail to see why my phone needs to do everything my laptop, cam corder etc does. I will admit the iphone is a higher quality and that's hard to say as I despise the iphone :worried: the battery on my wildfire is great though I get 4 or 5 days out of it whereas my girlfriends iphone gets 1!!! (that's leaving wifi enabled 24x7)

hope you enjoy!!

Omg, my x10i battery is shocking! I think all these smart phones require a lot of battery power!

Omg. Windows mobile for the fail. At least people have done custom roms for the hd2 so you can run android.

i used to have samsung omnia. great phone and that that WM 5.1 cudnt fault it.

I dont think it would have had 5.1 to be honest Woody. Windows Mobile 6 has been out since 2006/2007. Windows Mobile 6.5 is pretty standard at the moment until WM7 phones become mainstream.

Just checked, its 6.1 on the original omnia. 6.5 is just about bearable.

Well this about sums it up:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/YOUTUBE]

There is a comeback response to that one too Mike. But ill ask you how you are getting on in 1 month when you have lived with WM6.5 for a bit. Id recommend a custom rom with Android on it to be honest.

That's what I'm going to do tbh, I would prefer Android! Best mate is gonna sort all that for me next weekend :smile:

Got my iphone yesterday and can't fault it. I was never an iphone fan but after looking at all the other phones available they all seem to suffer from lag, which the iphone doesnt at all