Got £250 to spare............?

Hilarious thread!
Going off topic, in my early 20's I had M16 AHF (Micah F) for £249. I then part exchanged the car and the garage never put it on retention for me. I didn't really know what was happening and just let it slide. I think the Fiat Coupe it remained on was scrapped or whatever and I'll never be able to get my hands on it again :worried:

You should phone the dvla, if it's not been put on another car then no reason why it won't be available.

@sevenfourate had my eye on CL10 WAX for a while now, as stated its so specific though the CL10 plates and the wax reference will be lost on most people unless your into detailing. Still thinking about K6VLR I missed out years ago on K3VLR which would be more personal to me, perhaps I should buy both - Im sure the wife would be really impressed, surely?

Ive never bought a private plate, had two on previous cars that came with the car and I wish i had kept them and sold them on!

Reactions: sevenfourate
@sevenfourate had my eye on CL10 WAX for a while now, as stated its so specific though the CL10 plates and the wax reference will be lost on most people unless your into detailing. Still thinking about K6VLR I missed out years ago on K3VLR which would be more personal to me, perhaps I should buy both - Im sure the wife would be really impressed, surely?

Ive never bought a private plate, had two on previous cars that came with the car and I wish i had kept them and sold them on!

How much is K6VLR buddy ?

I have a personal one already - so any CL10 reg would be for fun only as such....

In your shoes i'd go for K6VLR every day of the week. Would look great too IMO.

There was a customer at a place I worked years ago who had a Polo with A911 POR. I so wanted to buy the car & sell the plate but I didn't have the spare cash & I don't know if she wanted to sell the car anyway. I'm sure that she had no idea of the significance of the number. About 20 years later I saw the plate advertised by a dealer and thought "if only"!

Was a guy on here with CL10 DO U.

Was megged thought that was quite funny - 300hp Clio comes flying past you like a bullet and that's what you see after it's gone!

There was a customer at a place I worked years ago who had a Polo with A911 POR. I so wanted to buy the car & sell the plate but I didn't have the spare cash & I don't know if she wanted to sell the car anyway. I'm sure that she had no idea of the significance of the number. About 20 years later I saw the plate advertised by a dealer and thought "if only"!
When I lived in surrey I new a girl that had REN 1 on her 205 gti, rumour was Renault UK bought it from her for ten grand

Reactions: Johnny 99