go on the england

Awful game, after taking the lead early and with many 30+ players in the team and a supposed 'world class' coach, surely with alll their experience the next thing is to press on and get another. But no...same old same old, England sit back and pass it around (all being carelessly) getting no where and creating very very little.

One huge mistake from Green shouldn't be used as an excuse for another lackluster performance from a squad with so much potential and ability.

Bringing on SWP for Milner was a huge mistake as SWP is in my opionion as bad as Lennon and Walcott. Only has one thing on his mind which is to run at players with his head down...one word USELESS.

And then another masterstroke of Crouch for Heskey (England's MOtM, even if he did miss) rather than taking off Lennon and going 4-3-3 which would mean we dominate the midfield with 3 CM's vs 2 CM's and push for a winner, but NO 4-4-2 and lump the ball up for Onyewu (USA MOtM) to mop up again and again.

Woeful...Rant Over!

i think swp was the best player for us imo he made the best plays i cant stand crouch and im a spurs supporter, shouldve brought defoe on, i think we played better than we have tho, rooney def looks like his guna be the man for england, i do get pissed off with england tho cause i think out of all the other countries we giv our team the most support but get **** all in return

Played ****. Poor passing and sloppy in the box. We had about 10 minutes of good play at about the 75 minute mark. Rubbish result, should have nailed that one. Not the quality of a World Cup winning Team IMO.

I'm so glad that I am half scottish, French and German.

At least each time I KNOW that one team won't be in, and two have a better chance of winning than England ever will....

But I hate football so I don't really care :smile:

You cant lay all the blame at Rob Green for the goal last night. To be fair the ball had just left an Americans foot, It was probably covered in oil. :lol:

Last edited: