spontaneous vacation to England!

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
hi chaps
ive decided to go to england/uk next week(hopefully).
its not set yet but 90% it will work out so first of all i want to meet the lads here .
second-i would like to know about motorsport events that about to happen from the 25/6 til 06/07 (-+ 2-3 days to here /there)
and also recommendations for various activities .(diving,nature,RTV etc)
cheers

Reactions: sevenfourate
hi chaps
its not set yet but 90% it will work out so first of all i want to meet the lads here .
second-i would like to know about motorsport events that about to happen from the 25/6 til 06/07 (-+ 2-3 days to here /there)
cheers
Where are you planning on staying [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm working - but if your anywhere near the East Coast / Norfolk / Suffolk i'd be up for a meet..........

Yeah do let us know where you're planning on visiting, that way we can point you in the direction of things to do. It's a great country to visit!

Reactions: Kazumz
I hope ill have some time before ,to check around but if i wont then ill just fly to london and from there ill check around
Cheers folks

hi chaps
cheers
Screenshot_20170619-062539.png
www.goodwood.com/flagship-events/festival-of-speed/

Castle combe race circuit is an hour and a half away from London [emoji5]

Im going to rent rubbish car:/( some eco sht)
Unless ill find some nice deal on any hot hatch with unlimited mileage... (uhmm)
If you're in combe, I'll be able to meet you there. I'm only 10 minutes away. Also, check the website for events, there's always something on [emoji5]. Best to head down when there's an event on so there's something for you to do.

And if you're in the Midlands on the 31St July @Big Ben @Beany and my self are at a Sprint day at Curborough track get you out on track
Da* i will not be there during these dates.
But i really really would like to join someone to a track day!
Kev organize something! The dates im about to be in the uk are 27/06-06/07
I also want to see special car collections (if we got here people who collect ) and even better to drive them!! Wohoo

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Gallery 11
M Gallery 21