Glacier White 197

Iv got liquid yellow 200 mate only had it 3 weeks there some pictures in the gallery. First few pictures look like ther at the industrial estate along the road from asda...

Cars looking good there mate! Lol at your misses flicking the v's, our lass is always the same when I stop for pictures, she gets right face on :smiley:

loving the white one-

I was going to buy this but I didnt fancy going to scotland -

the exhaust was Ktec IIRC

Performance eccose sold it in the end?

S

Yeah mate bought it from eccose.. rear brake pads were down to the metal and the pipe snapped off the back box on the way home.. other than that the car has been spot on..

nice shots mate both look smart:thumbup:are those shot took in durham?

Cheers yes some shots are in duham mate..

Iv got liquid yellow 200 mate only had it 3 weeks there some pictures in the gallery. First few pictures look like ther at the industrial estate along the road from asda...

Lol yeah mate got it in one.. nice little industrial estate for pics.. love the blast down the link road and over the 3 round abouts as well,, proper brake killer lol..
Seems to be a few members on here from the north east we need to get a little meet sorted out ???

yep will have to have a meet up:thumbup:had bit of banter with henderson other day,his cup sounds epic!!hes from redcar.seen a fair few 197-200's around latley.

yep will have to have a meet up:thumbup:had bit of banter with henderson other day,his cup sounds epic!!hes from redcar.seen a fair few 197-200's around latley.
Sounds good mate.. il get something posted up in the northeast section see how many people will be up for a meet in a few weeks..

Not yet mate but got some dye ready to do it..
Got the steering wheel,, gear knob + gaiter,, clock surround and dash strips away being trimmed in alcantara as we speak.. Getting a metre of alcan as well so i can trim the A, B and C pillars myself so planning on pulling head liner out when I get the bits back so I can trim pillars and dye head liner at the same time..
Think il start a build thread off soon so il put it all in there as it happens...