Glacier White 197 cup in Lancashire

Just collected from Belfast 08 197 cup complete with 'Holy Grail' minty mcmint Recaros
Bought for 2nd Mid-life crisis (first ten years ago RC30 Honda), intend this as keeper for weekends only with high miles 102,000 but fsh, and a few years will be average.
Need to do track day soon or in danger of license points, possibly hill climb or sprints, not looking to win, just have a go ?
Anyways, good site, most helpful. keep up good work, will pay full soon,
Regards
Colin McDonald
Clitheroe
pop north

ps Mr Campbell, will have to meet for a beer and bury the past!!

OMG Colin..... !!!

PLEASE tell me you still have the RC30 and have loads of pics and stories and.....well: anything RC30 !

You ever come across a guy called Rick Oliver, who lives near me - is an RC30 nut (All honda V4's really), made alot of quality RC30 / NC30 aftermarket parts like HRC airboxes, rearsets, screen-braces etc and was president of the Honda V4 owners club a few years back ?

Sorry - got carried away there :smile: Congrats on the Clio and welcome to the club. Enjoy your stay...........

:french:

OMG Colin..... !!!

PLEASE tell me you still have the RC30 and have loads of pics and stories and.....well: anything RC30 !

You ever come across a guy called Rick Oliver, who lives near me - is an RC30 nut (All honda V4's really), made alot of quality RC30 / NC30 aftermarket parts like HRC airboxes, rearsets, screen-braces etc and was president of the Honda V4 owners club a few years back ?

Sorry - got carried away there :smile: Congrats on the Clio and welcome to the club. Enjoy your stay...........

:french:

Sorry but long since gone, was awesome whilst had it, but couldn't justify having it with growing family and other bikes, had it a couple of years, took it over to the tt, the howl it made was very special, but with newer bikes, faster and better handling.
Ahhhh memories

Reactions: sevenfourate