Gearbox Noise

Noticed a noise on my Clio the other day. When cruising at speed, say 60/70mph there is a slight bearing type noise that goes if you press the clutch in. Not sure how long it's been there as I usually have music on and I've only noticed it recently because my commute has changed and I'm spending more time at those sorts of speeds. My gearbox isn't the smoothest and I'm going to do a few things to try and improve it such as change the box oil, have the linkages adjusted etc.

I'm guessing with the noise going when you press the clutch in that's pointing towards the release bearing? Question is, will it go on for another 10-20k or is it a case of it could die at any moment? The clutch doesn't slip or anything so I've no reason to believe it's badly worn, the car is only on 67k too so it's not high mileage. Bit gutted as I really don't have the funds to be replacing the clutch at the moment should it die. Suppose if it goes it goes and I'll have to find the funds from somewhere or just buy a cheap £500 banger to run over winter and hope that lasts lol.

Could be the clutch release bearing, or could also be the input shaft bearing. Hard to say how long either will last if they're failing, it's pretty rare to have either fail spectacularly but I have seen it.

Yeah, I might just do what I can to try eek as much life out of it as I can. Change the box oil, bleed the brakes/clutch and see if I can adjust/grease the linkages. Not likely to get rid of the noise but it's something I can live with so long as it doesn't get too bad and doesn't affect the drive ability of the car. I drive it with mechanical sympathy most of the time so hopefully that will help lol.