Gear knob and/or handbrake cover...?

Hey All

Just been searching about but couldnt find anything so thought best to ask....

Are there any decent gear Knobs for the Clio200 for sale anywhere, must be a parts company that speciliases in RenaultSport stuff somewhere online?

A nice Metal Gear Knob and a knice handbrake cover would go a long way to helping the interior of the clio i think!!

Cheers

Nick

Renaultsport do another gearnob with the renaultsport logo on it or you could get yours trimmed in alcantara by steve @edgedesigns who is on the forum, he also does alcantara gaiters but not sure if he does the handbrake gaiter

I think retrofitting the alloy one is the best way too.

and about handbrake cover,
I asked topgaiters for Clio MK3 leather handbrake gaiters and got the following answer.

"Dear Masa,
sorry the only way we can do it for you if you please send us your one and we will make you one to fit it will be done free of charge
regards
- topgaiters"

Ya'll want a knob as hard as mine :tongueout:
IMG_0203.jpg

if anything its worth the month or so of knob jokes you can make :smile:

It does look nice mate, but unless i'm missing something, they cost £140? Thats ridiculous for a gear knob, i honestly cant believe renault don't include the "renaultsport parts" on the "renaultsport cars" as standard.

:thumbdown:

Is there a video online that shows how to remove the gear knob properly?

I'm interested in getting the Renaultsport knob but I'm afraid I won't be able to fit it myself...