Gave her a clean and coilovers this weekend.

cliokam

Paid Member
I fitted my spax with simos top mounts an gave it a clean using snow foam, some autoglym shampoo and a clay mitt (fantastic bit of kit!), didn't get time to polish and wax her so that's a job for next weekends clean!

IMG_20141002_175429_zpszxyf0prb.jpg
IMG_20141005_170751_zpsufvzy8xm.jpg
pic_20141005_195843_zpscwwafq02.jpgIMG_20141005_174413_zpspunlpp4l.jpg

and one of how shes changed since i first bought her 3 months ago, its slowly getting there :smile:
IMG_20141005_202832_zpszg6iewwu.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh. Now that looks seeeeexy! Quite like it without the cup spoiler too. Makes the car look nimble

do prefer it without the cup spoiler too..lovely looking car...
happy with the spax suspension??

Ohhhhhhh. Now that looks seeeeexy! Quite like it without the cup spoiler too. Makes the car look nimble
Thanks! me too, from some angles i do think it needs a spoiler but then other angles it looks better without... tough decision wether to get one, wont be any time soon though, few other things i would like to do first!

do prefer it without the cup spoiler too..lovely looking car...
happy with the spax suspension??
Thank you! yes pleased with them so far, just a shame its been wet so havent really had a chance to play with them and mess with the damping properly, feels more planted even in the wet but i need to get my tracking sorted properly as its a bit twitchy, i have just done a rough alignment myself to get me through to the weekend.

I prefer the black strips, breaks it up a bit.

thats what i was worried about, may have to try photoshop it or get some spare strips and try it. got otherthings planned firs tthough, hopefully getting a v6 box and some fresh tyres over the next month or two.

Looks great. I wouldn't change the door strips. But spacers, and maybe projector headlights. And I think you'll have a real winner! Great work thus far though. Props!

Similar Thread Suggestions