full leather Recaro,s pics added on page 3.

just superb :thumbup:

if i have a job in 2010 - i think i will look at having my standard seats side bolsters done in leather :thumbup1:

WOW!! How much did that cost mate? I didnt know they did that, looks amazing! PM me if you like.

they look the nuts really want a set of recaros in my ff 197 how much did the retrim cost?

really like them, if they did them with blue detail i would definitely get them in mine.

Mate, that looks the dogs :thumbup1:

When you PM me I had an idea what it would look like but its even better than I imagined, lifts the whole interior making it look much more expensive place to be, one question though how is the leather in the cold weather we have had?

Just wish I could get mine sorted but now not sure if I will have job gree.

Mate, that looks the dogs :thumbup1:

When you PM me I had an idea what it would look like but its even better than I imagined, lifts the whole interior making it look much more expensive place to be, one question though how is the leather in the cold weather we have had?

Just wish I could get mine sorted but now not sure if I will have job gree.

thanks Matt,

if you could see them in the flesh they are alot better mate, :001_tt1:

as for the leather in the cold weather i have no idea lol, i only use the car at the weekends so its not even been out the garage, i have only sat in them once :confused1:.

i only work 2 miles away from home, so i go to work on my motorbike and yes even in this weather lol, ( crazy ). :w00t:

i chappo! how can i disassemble the recaro for remove the airbag??

i see in this photo that the lateral plastic is dropped

ng21j6.jpg