full leather Recaro,s pics added on page 3.

just had the phone call from the dealers and they should be able to fit me in on monday to get them re-trimmed in full leather, 1 week earlier than i expected wooop wooop :lol::lol:

will get some pics up as soon as i can.

also i am looking at getting some black speedlines from the dealers as well, but not quite sure what they would look like on a R/B.

should i stick with the anthracite ones, or go for the speedlines, ?

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward to the pics of the seats when done :thumbup:

as for wheels/colours - any colour goes with rb dont think you can go wrong its jsut one of those colours - never seen a duff rb :thumbup1:

looking forward to the pics of the seats when done :thumbup:

as for wheels/colours - any colour goes with rb dont think you can go wrong its jsut one of those colours - never seen a duff rb :thumbup1:

cheers Si,

i dont think i have seen a R/B with black speedlines tho, :wink: ( on a 197 ).

thanks Mark, ( and jase )

i think that has just made my mind up, especially that last pic looks stunning. :thumbup:

do all dealers offer this or how did u go about this?

yes they should do Jonesy but not all dealers are aware of it ( like my Leicester branch sh*t ).

they use the company trim technik and they have there own brochure renault accessories. just go in to your branch and tell them you are looking at get you recaros re-trimmed in leather and go from there tbh.

if you struggle mate ring this number and ask to be put through to parts and speak to michael, 01509213030 he his a great guy and will help you out mate. :thumbup1: ( he got it all sorted for me ).

if you need any more info mate just ask.

Craig.

well todays the day for the re-trim, :w00t:

they came this morning to take my car away, :worried:

hopefully should get it back later on tonight, pics might have to wait untill the weekend as the weather is forecast shite for the rest of the week. :@!

just got the car back,

OH MY GOD they look STUNNING the leather is so soft and the smell MMmmmm.

just tried to take some pics but its to dark, will deffo get some up tomorrow now.

i am so glad that i paid that bit extra for renault to do them, they really do look/feel like a top quality seat, ( which they are of course ). and 3 years warranty which cant be bad.

a really big thanks to renault loughborough for sorting this out for me, and another big thanks to trim technik, would recomend them 100%. :thumbup:

OVER THE MOON. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well done Chappo the leather does look brilliant, I would love the leather Recaro's but it's not really in line with the cup theme. If I still had my FF id have them in a second.

looking forward to the pics

well done Chappo the leather does look brilliant, I would love the leather Recaro's but it's not really in line with the cup theme. If I still had my FF id have them in a second.

looking forward to the pics

thanks Mark.

this thread is useless tbh without pics, ( before someone says it ),lol :wink: