from new to now...Update 3/6/10

holy **** them carbon parts are the mutts nutts, i caught a glimpse of yellow carbon fibre effect i might give them a ring see if they still do it.

Yep. They do loads of colours. It's the same as mine but just a different colour base coat that shows through th carbon effect top coat.
Mine is blackish base coat, was going to get blue base but decided will be able to sell this easier when I eventually sell up.

Hey hows the carbon finish looking after been in a hot engine bay for a few weeks?.................

did you ask them what its like on exterior pieces, i was trying to picture the front grills and the grills in the arches done this way, i think it would look good and save trying to keep em black with gels etc

No problem at all with the heat in the bay.

Remember seeing a focus st at graham goode when I went to meet exon once. It had the front grills and other external bits done in this..
If you look on customanything web site you'll see lots of external parts done,like wheels and bike parts.

The battery covers look immense as usual Jase!

I know its a big job but are you not able to get the slam panel done too!?

It's something ive been looking at Paul but it's part of the front bumper i think so a scrap bumper or make one from plastic.

Ah right, I haven't taken the bumper off and i didn't realise they were connected. Bit of a shame but I suppose its not impossible...

Wouldn't use same place to cover anything else though as I sent him a battery cover and it took him over a month to send it back. It gotto the point where he was imprint mycalls and text but would answer the phone if I called his mobile from a different phone.

first time ive seen this thread,and to be honest what i had planned is pretty much what i want to do.so adleast i can see how my car i going to turn out.absolutely amazing

It's the renault TCE spliitter(or also know as the "jase splitter")
It's not a straight fit though. Took me around 4hrs to get it to fit.