from new to now...Update 3/6/10

Where did you get your RS vynl stickers from Jase. The reason why I have asked is because I bought some replica stickers from ebay in white to put on above the skirts like wt u have done which I may stick on my albi 197. I am interested in the front RS sticker next to the number plate you have put on. Do they come as a set or can you just by the front sticker on its own mate?

Where did you get your RS vynl stickers from Jase. The reason why I have asked is because I bought some replica stickers from ebay in white to put on above the skirts like wt u have done which I may stick on my albi 197. I am interested in the front RS sticker next to the number plate you have put on. Do they come as a set or can you just by the front sticker on its own mate?

The decals were created by myself and are made by a friend.
You can buy front on its own if you wish but can't guarentee colour match.

did you have spacers on the front or just the rear jase

With the standard wheels I ran 25mm spacers behind all 4 wheels with no problems.
Summer wheels were something like 45 offset so no need for spacers.

The decals were created by myself and are made by a friend.
You can buy front on its own if you wish but can't guarentee colour match.

Hi Jase,

Many thanks for getting back to me. O right cool, I thought you could buy them, never knew u created them urself. lol You did a good job. :smile: I shall have a think about what I want to do with the stickers and if I decide to still go ahead with them i'll let you know. I'll leave it for now thanks.

Fanx.

hoses are from exon.
engine carbon stuff is that water transfer printed stuff.
Dash carbon parts are wrapped in genuine carbon by a place in Essex.

Hey jase great looking clio :smile:

just wanted to ask what size of silicone hoses you use for all the smaller pipework I want to brighten up my engine bay a bit :smile: also how much would I need roughly aswel

A dremel and elbow greese lol.
found a local place cheap as chips though that I use for everything now.