FROG BOMBER!! sold....... :'(

So its inside the engine bay and outside but its not anything to do with a cold air feed. So guessing that rules out an induction kit...

Is this a brand new never before seen product on a Clio? Or a newer version of things that are available?

So its inside the engine bay and outside but its not anything to do with a cold air feed. So guessing that rules out an induction kit...

Is this a brand new never before seen product on a Clio? Or a newer version of things that are available?

For the company making the product it'll be their first line of products for the clio 197/200, they're are alternatives out on the market but these will be direct upgrade replacements without the hastle of 're engineering other stuff to fit.

Some sort of manifold. Starts inside the engine bay and finishes at the out bottom of it.
Unfortunately not, as mine already benefits from the Toyosports manifold, which I highly recommend.

For the company making the product it'll be their first line of products for the clio 197/200, they're are alternatives out on the market but these will be direct upgrade replacements without the hastle of 're engineering other stuff to fit.

Mmmmm from that I think I have a very good idea as to who and what :wink:

Unfortunately not, as mine already benefits from the Toyosports manifold, which I highly recommend.

If you can get your hands on one. According to their eBay page, they haven't had any in stock for months!

Back on subject, looking forward to this.

This better be a good mod because with all the hype you've created there'll be a lot of disappointed people if it doesn't live up to their expectations :tongueout:

Awesome.. although when I first got in my car after having vibratechnics group N mounts fitted I thought "what the **** have I done" the vibration was unreal, my wife had a right smile on her face after 5 minutes... Lol

Fortunately for the car and me they soon bed in, their is some vibration but not enough to spoil the benefits.

It'll be interesting to see what the changes in power delivery and steering response will be. They gave me the yellow and purple compounds to look at, the purple was hard as a rock so I can't imagine what the black will be...

Can't wait, the grinding from the New manifold is doing my nut!!

A further discovery, when dropping the car off to the company helping in the development today for a 2week sleepover while I'm on the family holiday, told me the new bushes will have camber adjustment! :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GrumpyTwig General Chat 13