Freshly Detailed R27

Very well done. Glad to see I'm not the only one who cleans all the shuts and returns including the boot hinge. Lol. Do u do the fuel filler too? Lol.

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Very well done. Glad to see I'm not the only one who cleans all the shuts and returns including the boot hinge. Lol. Do u do the fuel filler too? Lol.

Fuel filler is compulsory!

Look great, what polish and pad combo did use.

Megs 205 with Lake Country Hydrotech finishing pad, could of ideally done with a deeper cut but didn't have time so will do that next time.

Great pics mate, the car looks awesome!

What camera did you use?

I used a Nikon D3100 with Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens, with a bit of enhancement afterwards in Adobe Lightroom.

Stunning pal, need to get mone looking this good. What products did you use mate if you dont mind me asking. :smile:

Quite a few products used, but the main ones for the paint was the Megs 205 with Lake Country Hydrotech finishing pad, followed by a layer Of CG's Ez Creme glaze, 2 layers of CG's Blacklight and 2 layer of CG's 50/50 wax. Then exterior trim was dressed in Wolfs Chemicals Trim Coat.

Engine bay I used Megs Super Degreaser and Megs APC, followed by a coat of 303 Aerospace Protectant.

Interior I used Megs APC followed by a coat of 303 Aerospace Protectant on the trim, upholstery was cleaned using Megs APC and a George wetvac, followed by a coat of 303 High Tech Fabric Guard.

CG's = Chemical Guys

Thanks bud for reply. Will def go to town with the clio 1st dry day wee get here in scotland lol. Again what a top job you have done there.

Awesome job on that, it looks factory fresh! If you're in to your detailing, you're going to hate the rear renaultsport logo... I know I do :smiley: