Forza 4 online club

Whats the best force feedback wheel for the x box then? Only just got forza 4 and feel like im missing out on the fun without a wheel?

Help/advice please guys
Ive just bought the Audi #2.team joest r15++tdi from the nov speed pack
Its downloaded to Audi garage with the letters dlc in the top lh corner
I click on it to buy it but it says content not available
Is it me cause as i understand it you can purchase the cars from the packs individually?
Having paid for the car but unable to use it i feel robbed!! Lol

Havent had this in particular but i know when i downloaded the'welcome' pack of cars and tracks it took a little while for me to be able to actually use em (a day or two) was very odd. May just be a case of waiting i little bit.

Thanks Roger - downloaded it over a wwek ago now
Frustrating cause when i view the car in the now pack it says 'purchased' in the top lh corner but i can't bloody use it!
Aaaarrrggghhhhh!

tried deleting the download from the hard drive and redownloading it? You wont get charged twice so dont worrry about that.

Graeme you're a bloody star mate!
Checked my hard drive and it said incomplete, deleted it and re-downloaded and VOALA!!
There she is
Thanks again

that was my bad, wrong button and rejected it and never new who it was, send another inite i promise to acept this one lol

will add you when i get my internet back online, which will be mon/tue next week. Life sucks without internet. Can only get on at work for now. Poo!

I have literally just brought the game and so far it seems amazing.......got a few bonuses as i ported my profile over from Forza 3 as well.

I have put in my club request just need accepting :smile: vivid white

Similar Thread Suggestions