Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
I'll send yours over now mate, two secs. :smile:

Play Career > Homepage > Cars > Take Photo. :wink:

Or you can pause the game at any and enter the photography mode to get an action shot.

Once you've save the photo, upload it to Storefront and then sign in to http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/default.aspx. Your photos will be on here and you just copy and paste the address for them onto here as you would with a Photobucket link etc..

Nice one, cheers !

Can I join in please? Only problem is I've only just ordered the game. I don't mind starting after everyone else if that's cool? Should arrive wed/thurs

B33STY #02

No probs Besty, I'll add you on the list and sort the cars. Let me know when you've got the game and I'll send them over. :smile:

11 Entrants now then. :smile:

Top 10 challengers score points as per; 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

#01 - N0ddie ( N0ddie )
#11 - Graeme GTR (Graeme GTR )
#27 - Craig_B ( NEED YOUR GAMERTAG )
#17 - Willis ( FLD WILLIS )
#40 - fmp ( Mongo Jiggleson )
#07 - Iain 007 ( Iain 007 )
#69 - Rob ( Runn1ng j0ke )
#03 - Tom ( qewbz )
#05 - EighteeN O FivE ( EighteeN O FivE )
#99 - Ashton ( kennyashton81 )
#26 - Mark_1873 ( mark1873 )
#02 - Besty ( B33STY)

Mark, mine's currently Storm Grey with no sponsors... Rocking the privateer look until I get creative after a few Koppaburg later. :smiley:

Tis a good car. Done a couple of laps in it so far. None clean though.

I have went for Alien Green with no sponsors yet. Are we allowed to edit the car number plaque?

No probs Besty, I'll add you on the list and sort the cars. Let me know when you've got the game and I'll send them over. :smile:

11 Entrants now then. :smile:

Top 10 challengers score points as per; 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

#01 - N0ddie ( N0ddie )
#03 - Tom ( qewbz )
#02 - Besty ( B33STY)

Mark, mine's currently Storm Grey with no sponsors... Rocking the privateer look until I get creative after a few Koppaburg later. :smiley:

Why not just post the spec then people can build their own without you having to send out gift cars? Graphics are simple enough.

GetPhoto.ashx

There's mine :smile:. I like the lap times idea so we cap play whenever but I REALLY think we need to organise some proper Clio cup races! :jedi:

Tis a good car. Done a couple of laps in it so far. None clean though.

I have went for Alien Green with no sponsors yet. Are we allowed to edit the car number plaque?

Yeah if you want, just stuck it on so it looks sort of like they're all in the same series. :smiley:

I'd say keep the font and colouring the same but feel free to change the FM4 logo bit if you want to.

Why not just post the spec then people can build their own without you having to send out gift cars? Graphics are simple enough.

I don't mind to be honest, it costs nothing out of my Cr. to build each one. But if anybody wants the parts posted up then I will do. :smile:

Ok. Can't wait to finish work. 30 mins to go. So wanna play sunday to Sunday. Going on fastest lap set. Best laps can be saved to storefronts if need be. So cars can be individually tuned but no parts changed? And can do what we like on paint :smiley:

Yeah, good idea, if people save their best lap to Storefront, that way it saves any bickering about the date and validity. Sunday to Sunday sounds better actually, that way we can start it off at 00:00 tonight and run until 00:00 next Saturday. People ok with this?

Yeah, it's unlcoked so you can mess with ratios/camber/geomerty etc. to your hearts content. :smile:

I say start it now. 12pm-12pm Saturday to Saturday.

I sense somebody is hot-lapping as we speak!!! :smiley:

I'm fine with that as I've put my best time in about 10 mintues ago. :smiley: If nobody has any objections?

Right, I'll try get this into an order then...

Entrants;

#01 - N0ddie ( N0ddie )
#02 - Besty ( B33STY)
#03 - Tom ( qewbz )

Points System;

10 = 1st
09 = 2nd
08 = 3rd
07 = 4th
06 = 5th
05 = 6th
04 = 7th
03 = 8th
02 = 9th
01 = 10th

Tracks And Timing;

One person will select a track each week. It must be a ''new'' track, i.e, not one we've already had.

Timing will be open from 1200 Saturday to 1200 the following Saturday.

Week One 1200 10th March 2012 - 1200 17th March 2012;

Picked By Willis - Road Atlanta Full Circuit;

01 =
02 =
03 =
04 =
05 =
06 =
07 =
08 =
09 =
10 =