Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
Decide on a spec' and I'll gift a 197 to that spec' to whoever wants one with number boards and Clio197.net/Clio200.net plates.

Just change the base colour, add any other ''sponsors'' you want and set the geometry etc. up to how you want it.

Free for a 197, free for a 200. :smile:

#01 - N0ddie (Gamertag is N0ddie, the 0 is the number zero)
#11 - Graeme GTR
#27 - Craig_B
#17 - Willis (Gamertag; FLD WILLIS)
#40 - fmp (Gamertag: Mongo Jiggleson)
#07 - Iain 007
#69 - Rob (Runn1ng j0ke) numbers one and zero in my gamer tag.
#03 - Tom (Gamertag: qewbz)
#05 - EighteeN O FivE

FLD MOTORSPORT B500 Clio RS 197;

230 HP / 185lbFt
2,626 lbs
62%

4.9 Speed
5.6 Handling
6.9 Acceleration
5.9 Launch
5.9 Braking

FLD MOTORSPORT B500 Clio RS 200;

234 HP / 188lbFt
2,598 lbs
63%

5.0 Speed
5.5 Handling
6.9 Acceleration
6.0 Launch
5.9 Braking

I'm in the process of adding everyone on the list. FMP, I've sent you a 200, just to test if it'd let me gift a DLC car, which it has. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I have a very good Cup car that i've spent quite a bit of time tuning to give that general Cup race car feel. It comes in at a little over the B500 you were looking for at A515 but i think it really captures the Cup racer feel.

Take it for a spin, its in my Storefront for free (tag = RipGroove) Gearbox is set quite short at the minute so would want adjusting for longer tracks.

File name: ClioRace

Power = 204bhp
Torque = 164 LB-FT
Weight = 2319 LBS

Speed = 4.5 (dependant or gearbox settings)
Handling = 6.1
Acceleration = 6.9 (dependant on gearbox settings)
Launch = 5.9
Braking = 6.2

Mine currently sits like this:
GetPhoto-2.gif

Last edited:
197 Base;

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

200 Base;

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Currently in the process of sending one of each car to everyone that is on the list above... Well, the ones who have posted their GT at least.

Last edited:
Oh! I'm excited now.

How we gonna work the scoring? Are we running it much like the Topgear challenge? Ie. pick a track for a week then at the end of the week award points in order of best time -> slowest time?

It's gonna be pretty tricky to get everybody on at the same time to do a proper race?

Yeah could do mate, have it like a time challenge sort of thing. And then there's always the option for a race if we can get online together.

What if a different person picks a track say on a Saturday night and then that weeks challenge runs until the following Saturday night?

Once everyone has had a pick of a track and we've done what will be 9 rounds at the moment then the champion is crowned?

Run the points in 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 so then everybody gets at least 1 point per week?

I've even numbered the cars for everyone, just need the remaining Gamertags. :smile:

Yeah could do mate, have it like a time challenge sort of thing. And then there's always the option for a race if we can get online together.

What if a different person picks a track say on a Saturday night and then that weeks challenge runs until the following Saturday night?

Once everyone has had a pick of a track and we've done what will be 9 rounds at the moment then the champion is crowned?

Run the points in 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 so then everybody gets at least 1 point per week?

I've even numbered the cars for everyone, just need the remaining Gamertags. :smile:

Splendid. I think you should have first track pick as you've done all the donkey work with the cars.

What track you going for will?

All we have to do is paint the car and it's ready to go? No need to modify?

#01 - N0ddie (Gamertag is N0ddie, the 0 is the number zero)
#11 - Graeme GTR
#27 - Craig_B
#17 - Willis (Gamertag; FLD WILLIS)
#40 - fmp (Gamertag: Mongo Jiggleson)
#07 - Iain 007
#69 - Rob (Runn1ng j0ke) numbers one and zero in my gamer tag.
#03 - Tom (Gamertag: qewbz)
#05 - EighteeN O FivE
#99 - Ashton
#26 - Mark_1873 (gamer tags mark1873 I'm in our car club too)

Hahaha!!! Well if nobody has any objections to that then I'm going with Road Atlanta Full Circuit. :thumbup:

Cars are already B500 and there's a basic setup on them, but it's unlocked so you can tinker with all the settings etc..

All the cars are painted GW :wink: with the basic Clio197.net/Clio200.net plates on and a numberboard with each persons chosen number. Go nuts on the rest of it.

Entrants;

#01 - N0ddie ( N0ddie )
#11 - Graeme GTR (Graeme GTR )
#27 - Craig_B ( NEED YOUR GAMERTAG )
#17 - Willis ( FLD WILLIS )
#40 - fmp ( Mongo Jiggleson )
#07 - Iain 007 ( Iain 007 )
#69 - Rob ( Runn1ng j0ke )
#03 - Tom ( qewbz )
#05 - EighteeN O FivE ( EighteeN O FivE )
#99 - Ashton ( kennyashton81 )
#26 - Mark_1873 ( mark1873 )

We can't start until everyone has accepted my friend request and everyone has their cars though...

Last edited:
That's because you've not accepted my fwend request yet!!! :smiley:

*EDIT* You have now, I'll send them over. :smiley:

Can everyone post up and let me know that they've recieved both a 197 and a 200 please?

I dont think i have

Though i do have a B500 Clio 197

I'll send yours over now mate, two secs. :smile:

How do you post pictures up on here of your cars ?

Play Career > Homepage > Cars > Take Photo. :wink:

Or you can pause the game at any and enter the photography mode to get an action shot.

Once you've save the photo, upload it to Storefront and then sign in to http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/default.aspx. Your photos will be on here and you just copy and paste the address for them onto here as you would with a Photobucket link etc..

Last edited: