Forza 3

It better not be my console, every other game works and this is my 3RD console since launch day, 2nd replacement lasted only 2 days !!

yea im on my second console in 8 months, thats the only thing i hate about xbox, but ive heard the ps3 has more probs

yea im on my second console in 8 months, thats the only thing i hate about xbox, but ive heard the ps3 has more probs

I had my first xbox replaced 3 times, then the warranty ran out and they wanted £74 to fix it! :thumbdown:

And as above went out and got an elite when Forza was out :smiley:

I love my racing games, love the PGR series the online play was so good really close racing to.
I like my RPG, Fable 2 was the last one I played, really good game!
You seen this game for the PS3 -http://dragonage.bioware.com/gallery/
Looks awesome great reviews too

It kept locking up in the Lotus Elise Cup at the Amalfi Coast track same place every time

Got it off the net, I will try another disc and if that doesnt work it will be a new xbox elite so it is black and matches my telly etc :smile:

Got it off the net, I will try another disc and if that doesnt work it will be a new xbox elite so it is black and matches my telly etc :smile:

That's one of the reasons I wanted the elite :smiley: All my stuff is black... Looks perfect now 8)

I've had no problems since I bought my Elite last Xmas. Everything is installed to the hard drive and it runs quiet as my PS3 slim. I think the new hardware is alot better than the old.

Just a tip for everyone on Forza 3.....you may find like me that the cockpit view is a bit to close to the steering wheel. Well there's a hack to move the driving position back. Go into the multiscreen menu and enable multiscreen. Once that's done go to the bottom slider and adjust to about 80 degrees. The game will ask you to reset, accept this and go and check out the position now....much better, you can see the dash, the mirrors and more of the track. The position is more realistic and easier to drive.

Enjoy!

Similar Thread Suggestions