Flying colours but the time has come :(

Well my little 197 passed the mot with flying colours :smiley: just had 4 new tyres, 12months tax, 12months mot and new front disks all ready for the new owner who ever it may be.

Dont want to sell it but im sick of paying the government rediculous amounts of my wages on petrol. This month my fuel bill wasn't far off £400 !! As much as i love my little clio it has to go :worried:

Hopefully picking up a mk7 fiesta zetec s tdci early next week. £20 a year to tax and does 500+ miles to full tank which is £60 to fill :smile:. Ill put a cheeky remap on it which will bump it up to about 210ftlb and 115bhp which isnt much but it'll keep me going for the next 2 years when my money goes up and ill buy something with a bit more pull again.

I know how you feel!!! But you'll be back lol. Zetec S will be a cracking little car!

Sorry to hear another good'un is selling up. Best of luck with the Fiesta mates, nice little cars.

I'll definately be back :smile: The plan is to be back in 2 years haha. Maybe a 200 or if they bring out the new clio sports who knows.

Looking forward to getting something cheap to run now though

Fair play for going for something more sensible/economical. I had to bite the bullet a few years back and went from a 172 Cup to a boring 1 series... didn't last long though.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matthew bradbury Clio General Chat 11
l33th3tr33 Wheels and Tyres 12
tomwigan Clio 200 Area 39
Jordanfaf Clio 197 Area 12
adam1942 General Chat 25