Fitting recaro seats

Do the recaro seats and standard sports seats have the same wiring connectors, so it's just a case of un bolting and disconnecting then swapping them over?

looking to get a set of std seats to replace my recaros with

Mike

a straightforward swap yes..may experience an airbag light come on after the swap..

Physically a straight swap but unless you fit resistors in the wiring connectors, you'll get an airbag warning light come up. However you could alternatively get a renault dealer to reconfigure the airbag module which will turn off the warning light

Physically a straight swap but unless you fit resistors in the wiring connectors, you'll get an airbag warning light come up. However you could alternatively get a renault dealer to reconfigure the airbag module which will turn off the warning light

Hi mate I fitted recaro seats from standard seats in April and we have a computer in work that reconfigured the air bag module il get the make of computer tomorrow for you. I know it's not a clip machine and it only took a couple of minutes to do

So same connectors but different pins used?

Will the the airbags still be functional?
Yeap, the connectors are the same but you have to stick a resistor or two in one end as the recaros have the side airbags missing (which the standard seats have). However the rest of the airbags in the car should be unaffected by this