Recaro cs seat fitting help

Literally look up the value is resistors you need and pay 10 pence each for them, then get a friendly person with a soldering iron to fit them as with the seats out it will take sub 20 mins if that, cost about 11 quid total if you bung your mate a tenner :smile:

perfect thanks, i have been looking at the value of resistors needed and someone said 3.3 ohms 0.25 watt is not enough it needs to be 3.3 ohms and 5 watt but that seems loads

can anyone confirm ?

thanks

perfect thanks, i have been looking at the value of resistors needed and someone said 3.3 ohms 0.25 watt is not enough it needs to be 3.3 ohms and 5 watt but that seems loads

can anyone confirm ?

thanks
I’m guessing they missed a decimal point out of that as 5 watt resistorsdoes seem excessive :wink:

perfect thats a bargain better than paying £50 for the others!

Can anyone confirm if that will be ok and the airbag light will not come on?

thanks for your help

sorry I am more confused now as I have read I need watts and amps i.e 1 amp 0.25 amps could anyone give me the correct answer ?

thanks

Where in brum are you? I have loads of these resistors, properly made up using clips (so they don't come out)? Drop me a PM and depending where you are can meet up (i'll even give you a hand).

Reactions: Dumdum and Big Ben
I live in Halesowen, I would have snapped your hand off for those but I followed the link for the eBay ones.

Really appreahaite the offer though