First ever track day today....(Brands Hatch)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Alex won the RS top prize at the National Meet in April, and today was his day.

But I too was allowed some laps and ended up doing loads.

It was amazing, totally amazing. Alex & Nathan were giving me hands on tips as I was going round, and yes I was far from good at it, but feel like I could actually drive the Nürburgring now without pooing my pants like last time.

Great day out, saw FMP too (see spotted section, it was quite funny, but not if you get me:wink:)

Anyone else from here there? I saw no site stickers so why did you not have them!? Saw loads from CS there too!!!

:welcome: to the track club, its VERY addictive though, when I did my first one I was like... I've got so much to learn... I must learn.... :smiley:

Bit annoyed I forgot about Brands as I was intending to go, work etc. :worried:

Glad you enjoyed it Mike.

Having done a proper track day I can't believe you would want to go back to the insanity that is Touristfahrten at the Nurburgring!

I actually now feel that a mental block has been removed.

I seriously think that I could now do the ring - as long as either Alex or Nathan were there to point things out :smile:

did you run your car standard around the track, or were there track upgrades done?

Thinking of doing brands soon.

did you run your car standard around the track, or were there track upgrades done?

Thinking of doing brands soon.

My car's totally standard. Couple of times the brakes felt spongy, but all good other than that :smile: