Finally...

Absolutely stunning, liquid yellow is the colour to have I think. While it's a lot of money, it will certainly stay exclusive.

You've also got me thinking AGAIN about the recaros and cup spoiler. The recaros is due to the expense, the cup spoiler more due to the unwanted/wrong attention.

Get a review up!

It had to be the full package for me, same when I was buying the 182, both cup packs are needed.

The recaros are amazing and finish the car off, especially with it being yellow :smile:

Last edited:
It had to be the full package for me, same when I was buying the 182, both cup packs are needed.

The recaros are amazing and finish the car off, especially with it being yellow :smile:

Yes agreed, I feel the same and want every option but I need to draw the line somewhere.

The recaros look fantastic, especially in LY. Mine is finished in Albi blue so doesn't match quite as well. Still tempted though..... :foxspeed:

Last edited by a moderator:
The option list is massive, car would cost £30k if you added them all lol

I just meant I had to have both the cup spoiler and suspension (both cup packs = full package), I think the spoiler finishes the rear off a treat and im so glad I didnt decide against it as I was in too minds because of my age.

Those pics are great, it's probably down to the subject matter though. That looks sooooo good, pleased for you. That seals my decision now on colour. Due in the stealers at the weekend to sign the forms for the new one now i've decided on colour. Will be sorry to see my black 197 go though.

Looks great :smiley: and very famililar :wink:

Mine had 10 miles on it and 1.2 below that too lol how odd? Mine had £15 worth of fuel though :tongueout:

:clap::clap::clap: finally maz
looks absoulutly amazing
worth the wait so pleased for you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
enjoy:biggrin:

WOW Maz that looks brilliant! I bet even you can say 'it was worth the wait' lol!

I think I want one :oops:

I think the spoiler finishes the rear off a treat and im so glad I didnt decide against it as I was in too minds because of my age.

your never too old for a spoiler, funny how people are now coming round to them, 3 years ago you would not believe the stick i got for it, one funny one was it looked like a shopping trolley, philastines
Car looks amazing Maz

At last Maz. But i cant help feel the dealership are completely fobbing you off with your cherished plate. It sounds to me like someone accidentally registered the car on a standard 60 plate before realising you had given them the retention certificate. Otherwise, they could have just registered the car off the retention certificate. Now you will need to wait for the V5 to come through before you can change the plate at your local DVLA office.

I like that! I could never drive a yello car personally, but you're a bird so i'll let you off! :wink:

Very nice, hope you enjoy it.

^ thanks lol

Looks great :smiley: and very famililar :wink:

Mine had 10 miles on it and 1.2 below that too lol how odd? Mine had £15 worth of fuel though :tongueout:

Lucky you with £15 of fuel, I could not believe it

Very nice Maz. Are you going Saturday so we can have a good poke around it?

Unfortinatly not, im away this weekend, grans 70th .. gutted :'(

:clap::clap::clap: finally maz
looks absoulutly amazing
worth the wait so pleased for you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
enjoy:biggrin:

LOL thats funny Roy

WOW Maz that looks brilliant! I bet even you can say 'it was worth the wait' lol!

I think I want one :oops:

:w00t::w00t: haha do it !!

thinking it was our backing that kept her going
all this time mate:thumbsup:

Your soooooooo right my friend :tongue_smilie:

your never too old for a spoiler, funny how people are now coming round to them, 3 years ago you would not believe the stick i got for it, one funny one was it looked like a shopping trolley, philastines
Car looks amazing Maz

:zomg: a shopping trolly ?? lol

At last Maz. But i cant help feel the dealership are completely fobbing you off with your cherished plate. It sounds to me like someone accidentally registered the car on a standard 60 plate before realising you had given them the retention certificate. Otherwise, they could have just registered the car off the retention certificate. Now you will need to wait for the V5 to come through before you can change the plate at your local DVLA office.

Im really not happy about it but nothing I can do so im going to SUMO lol :biggrin:

so glad you had the cup spoiler like you said it sets the back off superbly:tongue_smilie: