Filled up

I managed to get back from Fort William to my house via Oban on a single tank back in July. Still had 64 miles left, not bad for a 390 odd mile journey ! Averaged 35.4 mpg over a 1259.4 mile trip.

Neither me but when you only go in it a few times a year it's frightening to think how much it would cost if I was able to drive her 7 days a week
That day will come(I hope)

well me old banger has just shafted its clutch hydraulics and its looking like a gearbox out job - dads very ill in hospital - so RB1 will be getting used a lot over the next few days - dont think i can do the clutch change on my back on my own.....

well me old banger has just shafted its clutch hydraulics and its looking like a gearbox out job - dads very ill in hospital - so RB1 will be getting used a lot over the next few days - dont think i can do the clutch change on my back on my own.....

Not good Si
Hope your dad gets well soon

I managed to get back from Fort William to my house via Oban on a single tank back in July. Still had 64 miles left, not bad for a 390 odd mile journey ! Averaged 35.4 mpg over a 1259.4 mile trip.

That's excellent Ade hope ours gets some were near that

We clearly didn't drive fast enough then did we lol :rofl:

I use mine as a daily driver and the costs are starting to add up....

22mpg.. yeouch! I know i can get 32mpg doing 50 down the motorway :smile:

But where is the fun in that..

I use mine as a daily driver and the costs are starting to add up....

22mpg.. yeouch! I know i can get 32mpg doing 50 down the motorway :smile:

But where is the fun in that..

Yea mines the same does 5 miles a day 22.6 at the moment

Fuel prices will only get worse as well. Gonna be a VERY expensive car to run over the next year or so.

£82.68 this morning BP Ultamate, 147p per litre its showing 339 on the trip :worried: think il be switching to V Power soon

Miss my Diesel lol

woah thats expensive! BAD times! ive given up with trying to drive economically though i just forget about the price till next time i gotta fill up!! :blush:

i filled up this morning as the light was on,

£16.50 V-power :thumbup:

140 miles (fast ones) to a tank, lol :rofl:

Started to track my mpg properly recently, turns out the trip computer is spot on. Which is unfortunate as it only read 26mpg!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 3