Filled up

Roy

clio197.net legend
Going to Torquey for the wk end £65 only 268 miles in the tank how ****e is that.Oh well hope it goes up on the motorway with her indoors driving

Sit behind a coach at 60 mph, national express ones do between 60 - 65 mph. You WILL see 40 mpg after a good few miles. Especially if you reset the trip. But it is very boring and you do have to get quite close.

Yeah mine for trax was showing 277 miles when I left south Wales, by the time I got to Leigh delamere it was 260 ish as my mpg had gone up to 31.4 from 23.9 lol
That was doing 70 on cc

God knows what it would be with me behind the wheel??? Half that lol

I filled the 200 with some Momentum and it took £55. 357 miles to empty.

How can you do it?

I get to £50 and i start whincing & can't bare to put in more

I justify never filling up by thinking that more weight = more fuel costs :001_rolleyes:

How can you do it?

I get to £50 and i start whincing & can't bare to put in more

I justify never filling up by thinking that more weight = more fuel costs :001_rolleyes:

But fuel cost down there prob 10-15p a Lt more that's why I have filled ours

End of July i went Amsterdam. I filled up at Circus Taven, Thurrock, my regular (Near Queen Elizabeth bridge, M25) and it cost me £70 normal unleaded. I have to say that the £70 that i put in got me 40miles waya from Amsterdam. I then had to put in 15 euros more when i was over there. I was impressed!

End of July i went Amsterdam. I filled up at Circus Taven, Thurrock, my regular (Near Queen Elizabeth bridge, M25) and it cost me £70 normal unleaded. I have to say that the £70 that i put in got me 40miles waya from Amsterdam. I then had to put in 15 euros more when i was over there. I was impressed!

Im impressed!

And im now thinking of driving it to amsterdam as i'm planning to go in oct anyway :smile:

Although does super unleaded litre for litre burn quicker than regular unleaded due its higher octane? My little knowledge of physics says it must do, i wonder by how much, if i go to amsterdam ill report back & we have a side by side long distance test, im assuming our driving styles are 100% completely alike.

yeah super unleaded burns quicker! I wouldnt bother putting it in when going on a long journey! normal unleaded does the job and still gets you there without effecting your pocket as much. Driving to Amsterdam was only a 3 hour drive for me! I love it there <3!!
And my driving style is very irratic loool! So thats why i was even more impressed with where the car got me to on that tank lol!

Forgot to say it's our 29th wedding anniversary
That's her present the Car filled up:rofl:

yeah super unleaded burns quicker! I wouldnt bother putting it in when going on a long journey! normal unleaded does the job and still gets you there without effecting your pocket as much. Driving to Amsterdam was only a 3 hour drive for me! I love it there <3!!
And my driving style is very irratic loool! So thats why i was even more impressed with where the car got me to on that tank lol!

I seem to get more MPG on a tank of high octane fuel.....couple of weeks ago I got 40 mpg using cruise control set to 65mph....normally get about 32mpg....but we didn't buy our cars to save fuel!!

did about 22.5mpg over and around the buttertubs at the weekend :rofl:

to be honest didnt buy it for economy :001_rolleyes:

did about 22.5mpg over and around the buttertubs at the weekend :rofl:

to be honest didnt buy it for economy :001_rolleyes:

Neither me but when you only go in it a few times a year it's frightening to think how much it would cost if I was able to drive her 7 days a week
That day will come(I hope)

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 3