Few questions about the 200

Sorry guys got a few more questions regarding my 200...

Is it possible to bring up the RS computer?? i have seen some cars have it, it may be an extra or on some special editions but knowing from my old corsa you can bring up quite a few interesting things on the cars computer if you know what your doing, i'm talking about the thing that shows power, throttle levels etc.

Secondly, What does the 'R" and the "O" buttons on the steering wheel do, i tried playing around with them but nothing came up it maybe something to do with the cruise control. I don't have my manual yet otherwise i would have a look.

thanks in advance

I'm in Oz but can't bring up the monitor, something about our models not having it activated or installed.

The R and O are for cruise control settings.

The monitor a extra so if you've not had it you will not be able to pull it up

As said the button are for cruise control / speed limiter they do work lol but you need to switch cruise control on there's a button at the side of the handbrake One way for cruise other way for speed limiter buttons.

The R and O are for the memory settings for the cruise/limiter! The upper one activates and the lower one disables but puts your last speed into memory!

Rs monitor was an optional extra or came as standard in the silverstone editions, required upgraded stereo. To activate if you do have it you have to press the 2 small buttons behind the volume control wheel on the side of the steering volume at the same time. The buttons that change the stereo input from cd, aux, radio.

Easiest way to tell if you have it is the fact the display in the centre of the dash board will say RenaultSport when you first start the car. if it just says time and radio data you don't have it.

Last edited:
"R" on the cruise control means "rappelons" or "Remember/Recall"
"O" on the cruise control means "oublier" or "forget"

:smile:

"R" on the cruise control means "rappelons" or "Remember/Recall"
"O" on the cruise control means "oublier" or "forget"

:smile:

I always thought the "R" ment "Relax, sit back, be lazy and wriggle your right foot about cos you can"

And "O" means "Off, now drive it properly you lazy tw@t"

Last edited: