A few 200 questions:

Howdy all,

There are a few things I need addressing with your kind help :smile:

I am missing a centre cap and don't know whether they just fall off or someone clever thought it would be fun to nick one. Someone told me they are over £20 each! from Renault but on ebay I can find four for that price but don't know the diameter of mine. Here is a link to pictures of my 200 if someone could help: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14439

I'm also going to fetch an ITG filter. What is the best site I can order it from because K-tec quoted me £96, filter plus P&P. Note I live in Gibraltar. Is it worth it though? Does it make a noticeable difference on its own as I am a noob lol.

Thanks and apologies for the essay.

Edit: I forgot to ask about the stubby antenna, searched for one for the 200 and found nothing. Which one do you guys have on?

Last edited:
Theres a slot to the bottom right of the centre console for the card, but you still need to push the button to start

£96? are they sending you two i presume?

Even to Gibraltar that's a chunk! There must be places closer to you? Alot of people use a civic type r aerial

Last edited:
Save your money and don't buy the ITG filer... they are money for old rope. You won't get 96GBP worth of performance out of it.

The ITG is questionable at £35 but I'd never pay 96 quid! Try camskill though, they were cheapest when I bought mine.

For the stuby aerial you can get either the civic type r one which gives good reception but isn't a great fit or get the mazda 3 mps aerial which is a perfect fit and gives 90% of the reception the honda one gives

Theres a slot to the bottom right of the centre console for the card, but you still need to push the button to start

Sorry I didn't explain myself properly. I meant if you run out of battery on the remote is there a way to start it with the key. I must have misread a comment about gordini before.

Regarding the filter the price of the ITG on k-tec is £51.60 iirc. I emailed them regarding P&P and they quoted me £96, filter and p&p through courier. I sent them an email back saying it was a bit steep for just a filter and they replied that they can post it for half the amount (approx £22). So around £70.

Does the aerial only affect the radio, or does it also affect the satnav? If it loses reception I might pass on that one.

There are two batteries in the remote, one, replaceable for the locking/keyless entry and a second non-replaceable for the starting. The latter is recharged when in the slot. There is no method of starting with the emergency key.

In some markets the Gordini has a conventional key, rather than the key card, perhaps this is the source of your confusion.

wow your post confused me. cups have a key start and i presume gordini are a good spec so they have keyless entry and go so there will be a slot of the keycard but you dont have to use it.

ITG panel filter errmmmm not worth £96 by far mate. its just a gimic thing i think.

Right thats where I got confused :S I thought there was a slot where you could start the car with the emergency key.

So the general feel then is that the filter is not worth it then. Atleast not for the price quoted. Maybe on September when I'm in London for a week I'll have them send it there and save me a bit.