Few pics after a rubbish week!

So after a £400 Mot and a puncture, (two new tyres) i thought i would clean my Clio 200. Bit disheartened but its all worth it when you have a nice clean car!

image_1.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

Sorry you had such an expensive mot - what on earth was wrong? We just spend what we have to on our pride & joy don't we? Your pics are great. For me liquid yellow is the mutt's nuts, by far the best colour.Hope to bump into you sometime (not literally)! I'm up the road from you in Sneckie.

Thanks!

Well i needed a new rear brake caliper, old one had no seals and was beyond refurbishment.. Then needed both rear pads.
Also needed a steering rack joint of some sort? That was £49.99
And a few hours labour + Mot.

Really does suck, I put it in for warranty work beforehand but they refused to replace caliper as it was siezed, i think they just take the total p*ss out of me because im only 20..

I really need to start stripping/cleaning the calipers to keep them up to scratch, i have learnt my lesson!

Sorry you had such an expensive mot - what on earth was wrong? We just spend what we have to on our pride & joy don't we? Your pics are great. For me liquid yellow is the mutt's nuts, by far the best colour.Hope to bump into you sometime (not literally)! I'm up the road from you in Sneckie.

Surprised i havnt seen you about already, i go to inverness college on block release so ive been up there most weekdays!

£400 ain't bad, I had gearbox, clutch, manifold, steering lock all in two months.....that ****s expensive. It was a well looked after car, just bad luck

Similar Thread Suggestions