A few pics of the new 197 after a quick wash

fe9e32c89d300f1a9ee36af03063e9b2.jpg75bf3e3bb2c6e5b9791fec51382562fa.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/13/d893e971b945d3a096970edfcc072042.jpg[/IMG
Put some new exhaust tips on too :-)
Still getting used to it . Slightly different them my big smooth diesel lol.

Looks good mate.

Out of interest, what was the "big smooth diesel" you changed from and why the RS Clio???? Big change from a Diesel.

Had a insignia 160 bhp which was like driving an armchair lol . Wasn't quite me . Previous cars being . 300bhp Impreza . Clio 172 and a remapped mental golf gttdi. So thought I would go back to the Clio .

I am getting a strange notice after hard acceleration when I press in the clutch or let of accelerator though can quite work it out .

I am getting a strange notice after hard acceleration when I press in the clutch or let of accelerator though can quite work it out .

I couldn't hear the noise properly on your video, however have a look at this thread from a few months back. I had an unusual noise when coming off the gas/pressing the clutch in at high revs/hard acceleration. Have a look at the video in the link in the thread. The general opinion was that it wasn't anything to worry about.... I just don't hammer it in the low gears and when I do change gear I'm a lot smoother with it.

Have a read/listen and see if it is the same as yours.

Thanks jimmy . Sounds very similar so will just take it easy for a bit . Planning to take it to a local garage I trust soon for a full intensive check out to see if anything wrong before my warranty runs out :smile:

Thanks everyone . Yes chris91 blue calipers , they are actually the only bit a really don't like . Was thinking of changing to yellow or Kawasaki green maybe . Not too sure yet :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions