F**king itunes

i have just updated my iphone to OI5 or what ever it is, and as itunes never made a back of my fone and in the process deleted all over back up points, i have lost all my contacts.

been looking on the net and rang apple and there is sweet fa they can do.

if any of you guys that have my mum can txt me yours and tell me how u r, id be very grateful, need to get all my numbers back now :worried:

Can use google services with an iphone fine, I did when I had one so it wasn't meant to tempt you to the dark side :wink:

Had an iphone 3 then had a windows phone for all of 2 days.
Just couldn't get on with it and ended up giving it back to get an iphone 4.
Very hard to get used to anything else after an iphone.

how do you update to ios5? ive tries loads and i get an error message when its downloaded saying my connection timed out!!

I read of people having problems with updating to IOS5. However only on the day the update came out.

Once you get it sorted though mate when you sign up to iCloud your contacts are all backed up there.

Yeah I only had a error message when I tried doing it the first day it was out.

So waited till the next day and it was fine then. Didn't have no other problems though

Go one Apple web site and just follow the instructions so simple make sure you slnc your phone first

I'm peeved off with itunes also. Updated and now it wouldn't play anything that I've converted from Youtube.....Samsung S2 for me next...

Give over with this android samsung rubbish. Apple stuff is by far the most ergonomic equipment out there. Other stuff might have better features, but hardly anyone needs to use them in reality.

The world doesn't go into meltdown over the next android phone. Try get an iPhone 4S at the moment a month later.....

Aparently so, i also love how deffencive the iPhone fanboys get when there is even a suggestion their pride and joy might have an issue as encountered by another iPhone user and that Android does this particular thing better.

"the sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

Similar Thread Suggestions