Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Beautiful!! Wish they did an option like them in the 200t. In fact wonder if they would fit/what would be required... hmm

Bet you couldn't wait to get your hands on those seats! They are a sexy bit of kit! So will you fit them immediately or are you waiting for the retrim to be done??

Yes it was hard waiting and even worse driving right by there on the weekend on the way up to Halifax. Had a car load so then so had to wait until today. Worth another long trip though. Think I will try and get them over to the trimmers this week but he is very busy so they may not be in until December, hopefully before the Xmas party :wink:

Thanks all. Here are the pics of the splitter painted. Didn't come out too well as its dark now but you get the idea :smile:

IMG_20161013_183141_zpsdstieim6.jpg
IMG_20161013_183011_zpsljfsiblq.jpg
Painted by Steve at Sussex Hydrographics. I can thoroughly recommend his work and to top it all off he is a top bloke!

First of all, your car is great and you perform very subtle modifications, what is the brand of the front spoiler? I've never seen it before :smile:

Reactions: Gordini
Yes it was hard waiting and even worse driving right by there on the weekend on the way up to Halifax. Had a car load so then so had to wait until today. Worth another long trip though. Think I will try and get them over to the trimmers this week but he is very busy so they may not be in until December, hopefully before the Xmas party :wink:

Yet another reason i don't want my car within 300 yards of yours......... :smile:

Seriously. New pews look great and cant wait to see your custom ideas a-la the retrim.

HA HA.

I was thinking i might make my appearance by video link ?

**Anyway Simon. You giving us drooling Gordini fans any clues ref the retrim; or this a secret only you know............ :smile:
Easier solution might be too tell Simon here that we've changed dates, when really we haven't :excited:

Thanks everyone for all the kind words above. I've just got home from work, completely knackered. I'm like a walker from the walking dead if I don't get enough sleep (which is most of the time with 5 kids!) :wink:
Seats are now in my dining room which I haven't done yet so excuse the carpet and walls! Think I will sleep in them later :smile:
IMG_20161019_180807_zpsi1zccwwg.jpg

I will try to get some pics up @sevenfourate of clues re retrim and would appreciate honest opinions from everyone.

A quick question in the meantime. The back covers to the seats I want to paint join up to the side airbag cover. I presume this airbag cover can be removed and painted just like the main piece? Or is it likely to blow up in my face? :fearscream: Also do my existing seatbelt stalks bolt onto the seats as it didnt come with these.

Reactions: EvanZA
Simon, not sure if you're already aware of it, but this guide to fitting the seats may be of some use? Apologies if you know of it already :flushed: