Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

..one day a decent sound install awaits me, love tunes so much but the Clio standard stuff is more than a let down, its a french disaster ala wet

LOL :smile: I am actually aware of those cases but they didnt seem to do one for my Nexus 6P so I have a plain old black case. I do have something far worse though. Am not home now so can't photograph it but will let you guess what it is for now :wink: Winner will get a prize... Maybe... Or maybe you're prize will be the glowing satisfaction of guessing right

That is a great guess.... But no. Such a beast of a microwave would never be licensed for domestic use, it would be far too dangerous with the extra performance the stripes would give :wink:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Haha it always is..im out tonight too so im pretty sure I'll have a few..say hi/cau to your family..enjoy

LOL :smile: I am actually aware of those cases but they didnt seem to do one for my Nexus 6P so I have a plain old black case. I do have something far worse though. Am not home now so can't photograph it but will let you guess what it is for now :wink: Winner will get a prize... Maybe... Or maybe you're prize will be the glowing satisfaction of guessing right

Durex Gordini Edition??? :smiley: although 5 with kids, probably not :wink:

Hope you're enjoying the delights of Yorkshire! Not too far away from me!

Reactions: Gordini
Durex Gordini Edition??? :smiley: although 5 with kids, probably not :wink:

Hope you're enjoying the delights of Yorkshire! Not too far away from me!
LOL :smile: Given all the kids I seem to make, if I was using Durex they'd have to be even worse made than our cars! :wink: No I prefer the feel of wind in my hair :wink:
It's very nice up here. Shame I don't have the Clio as there are some nice roads too :worried:

LOL :smile: Given all the kids I seem to make, if I was using Durex they'd have to be even worse made than our cars! :wink: No I prefer the feel of wind in my hair :wink:
It's very nice up here. Shame I don't have the Clio as there are some nice roads too :worried:

Yeah some cracking roads out in the Dales - you're never far from a good b road in Yorkshire!