exhaust

alriteee well finally got ma exhaust fitted realy impressed with it and the old one weighed a tonne 2 lol anyway just fot a wud post a picture n let yous see :smile: sorry the pics nt tht great

Photo-0024.jpg

rms stainless steal exhausts in ayrshire n my brother works there so got it for £100 mate realy pleased with it

thanks guy yeaa am realy pleased the diffussser was realy easy 2 come of 2 and couldnt believe how big and heavy the old one was

just the back box mate was gonna get the cat out but was told by the guy whoo is gonna be remapping it tht it wudnae run good caz they need back pressure

am from ayrshire a wee village called coylton if yuu no where tht is lol its just outsiide ayr and seditas in prestwick a think says he coud get it up too 220 bhp with tht and a panel filter but wud like a k&n typhon for it anyone if there out for the 197 yet

Whats the company thats doing the map ? There used to be a clio cup racer team from ayr, did he work with there car ?

theres 2 hot marques sessions in november but I dont know if I'm going to both because I'm going to the RS oulton park track day.

seditas there a company from prestwick n am nt sure mate al ask him when a go in

awrite mite try n get upto them anyway

am from ayrshire a wee village called coylton if yuu no where tht is lol its just outsiide ayr and seditas in prestwick a think says he coud get it up too 220 bhp with tht and a panel filter but wud like a k&n typhon for it anyone if there out for the 197 yet

exhaust looks good davie, but no way they will get 220bhp after a backbox and remap.:blink:
kev has full miltek, special air intake, race cams and remap, and only has 205 or something.
the 197 isnt 197bhp out the box. its only 185bhp or there abouts.
the 197 is french hp not uk bhp.
the hp is measured on an engine with no loads on it.