exhaust worth more than car :-/

Currently sat in mcds and a crappy basic saxo jumps and spits past with a great big exhaust on it.
Just why??? Why though. It looks frigging s***, they look stupid. Why a crap car with a few hundred quid spent on an exhaust??!!
Should be illegal.
Don't get it.

Reactions: ///M
Lol
There is no rules in motor love ,dont look for the sense..
I know cars that worth 3-4k and people have put in them more then 20k pounds..
Btw if its just the exhaust its not that crazy at all

Still someone's pride and joy. Could be worse and spent the money on drink or drugs. I try not to judge people.

Reactions: DS197
I'm a petrol head. If I had a £200 Saxo.....I'd be doing all I could to get an exhaust on it too.

Good on em I say !

Reactions: Chris
Perhaps they can't afford the insurance on a sporty car but want a bit of noise!!

Does make me chuckle when standard clios with big exhausts try and race me though...

Reactions: shells2074
I think it's funny when you see a crappy old car with a massive exhaust on it ... yeah it sounds louder but it's not any quicker :tearsofjoy:

People have it in their heads that modifications equal improvement.

I was the same when I was young... Changing things for changing sake and 'making it better/ my own/ unique' when all I did was waste time and money on the car.

Thankfully I grew out of that before I got the 197 or else I'd probably have ruined this too. Silly low suspension, shit wheels, stupid exhausts, induction kits, body kits. OEM+ all the way now.

People have it in their heads that modifications equal improvement.

I was the same when I was young... Changing things for changing sake and 'making it better/ my own/ unique' when all I did was waste time and money on the car.

Thankfully I grew out of that before I got the 197 or else I'd probably have ruined this too. Silly low suspension, shit wheels, stupid exhausts, induction kits, body kits. OEM+ all the way now.
Yeah that goes on on here but at least you all have beautiful cars to start with.
If you want to spend thousands on a car that's only worth £4/5k that's up to you.
I am however going to chuckle to self if a crap car goes past trying to sound the dogs ******** :smile:

I wonder what people that own £60k plus cars think about our French hatchbacks with loud exhausts and lowered suspension.........