exhaust question

im afraid of what happened to raptor and by fitting an exhaust without re-map il loose bhp.

has anyone gained anything, im really just interested in the sound but im not fitting an exhaust if its going to have negative effects on performance

eventually i will get a map but that could be months away so i dont want to compromise power

TBH you won't lose any power unless you get a decat, if you stick with the standard cat and just a back box you’ll be fine, I have a ktec pro performance exhaust and when I got it fitted the car seemed faster and top end revved really nice.

I did notice when I first got the exhaust fitted that the flat spot that is there as standard was a little more noticeable but nothing major, But when I fitted the decat it was terrible and the car didn’t run very well, but since putting the cat back in running perfect again.

Best thing I ever got was the exhaust just wish I got it sooner. Just do it you won't regret it and I can't recommend the exhaust I have enoff :thumbup1:

just had the k tec pro performance and sport cat fitted, sounds beutiful, gargles and pops, alot faster and more revy, noticed the flatspot but not really that bad, you wont be disapointed