Exhaust question.

Hi all new member after some advice regarding the manifold on a 07 197.

Does anybody make an aftermarket manifold prefrably stainless? Or is there new ones available but not genuine Renault.

Thanks.

Im not changing for performance, the original one needs replacing so I was looking into stainless then it should never need replacing again.

Im not changing for performance, the original one needs replacing so I was looking into stainless then it should never need replacing again.

You'll probably have to replace it with a second-hand / replacement oem manifold.

Hi, i meant for gains you wouldn't need one! Otherwise not sure, there sometimes is a few knocking around on eBay every now and then, just standard replacements that is!

Ok Ive just had a look under the car and from what I can make out the exhaust starts as a 4 branch which goes into 2 then 2 flexi pieces go onto what I suspect to be a cat. It appears to be leaking on the rear side of the flexis are these sections replaceable or is it all one piece?

theres a german website called richhard motorsport, they list a stainless manifold but its mega money.

Stainless doesn't mean it'll last forever - it might not rust, but they have a habbit of cracking at the welds from heat cycles instead :worried:

Rich