Exhaust manifold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah chill guys...we are very friendly on here and everybody is entitled to their opinion so lets respect them...

Reactions: Gordini
I clearly stated and still stand by my personal thoughts. Given with examples and reasonings. A train of thought a few guys here heavily into the tuning of these n/a engines agreed with.

Getting upset and aiming personal insults at individuals sorts and proves nothing.

If you counter the collective thoughts that your figures are artificially high with some thoughts of your own - i for one am more than open to being educated........ :smile:

This is in no way a dick-slapping contest and many of us here own other vehicles faster / more powerful than these. The attraction of the Clio is its handling; not its straight line speed. Something 200, 205 or 216bhp will make little difference too.

Don't think anybody is mocking you mate if that's what you're getting at?

We're not saying the piece of paper KTEC gave you didn't say 216bhp, were just saying that in the past people who have upgraded their cams and fitted the best exhaust etc struggle to make those figures, that's all bud.[/QUOTE

So I guess in future I'll invest time and money just keep it quiet haha, can't please everyone eh. Bloody feminists

Yeah I totally agree on some parts of what you're saying, but what are people going to do in future? Get work done and not try and start a discussion which is the point in a forum in hope two 45+ year old men don't try and belittle them? Have a word

I clearly stated and still stand by my personal thoughts. Given with examples and reasonings. A train of thought a few guys here heavily into the tuning of these n/a engines agreed with.

Getting upset and aiming personal insults at individuals sorts and proves nothing.

If you counter the collective thoughts that your figures are artificially high with some thoughts of your own - i for one am more than open to being educated........ :smile:

This is in no way a dick-slapping contest and many of us here own other vehicles faster / more powerful than these. The attraction of the Clio is its handling; not its straight line speed. Something 200, 205 or 216bhp will make little difference too.
ly agree

And here's the Meme guy everyone loves right on cue

My calling in life [emoji16]

Look, you don't need to feel like you can't post on here, but anyone who's ever heard of KTEC know two things - they're really nice guys but their prices are extortionate, and their rollers are generous to say the least.
To even make a claim that a Clio can make beyond 205 (204 at Engine Dynamics was the highest I've seen with your mods by @mjcliosport) with such few mods needs an indication that it's out of this world and not a hard fact. Of course you're going to get some light hearted stick about it, it's a shame your responses were, ironically, like an 18 year old's.
Just some humility would have been nice in the first place as people on here have invested time and money to get peak power, and their contribution on the forum as a whole is invaluable and well respected.
We're decent guys and gals on here, so please don't go thinking you'll get a reaction by calling us feminists (what is this, the 50's?!), this isn't CSOC on Facebook.
Anyway, enjoy the forum and get some pics up of the Megane [emoji1360]

Would love a run on KTec dyno just to compare. Maybe ED rollers are stingy with their figures?

Would love a run on KTec dyno just to compare. Maybe ED rollers are stingy with their figures?

Well this is a good point, maybe my brain is calibrated to ED results more than KTEC. Then again, RS Tuning deliver around the same figures as ED I believe. Has @Pav been to RST? (Picks only member he knows who lives north of Watford!)

Reactions: Big Ben
@Brodiadams a

I can't tell if you're trolling or not but just in case...

The forum moderators have already made a post warning people of their behaviour on this thread. You follow that up with ageist comments and calling people (men) "bloody feminists".

How would you take it if "middle ages man" (I presume you mean middle aged?) started referring to you as "little man" because you're young? Given your postings so far, not too well I'd expect.

You've thrown a few hundred quid at KTEC and been given what amounts to snake oil for the most part. Lashing out at people (who know what they're talking about) for telling you the truth, isn't cool. Your problem should be with KTEC, not the guys pointing out facts based on the repeated experience of literally hundreds of people.

If you want to put your money where your mouth is, there are lots of rolling road days you could attend and get a really cheap power run to see where you're really at. However, I fear you'd be faced with a bit of a surprise.

This is a very friendly and welcoming place filled with very decent people. If you're not feeling like that is the case, maybe you should consider adjusting your posting style.

P.S. As for "what should you do in the future?" I'd suggest some research before you give your money away. It would have taken you 5 minutes to find out that KTEC have a clear reputation for inflated dyno results.

Status
Not open for further replies.