Evo X SST 330.....

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Right here goes

Anyone know anyone who has one or has experience with them

We have havery a black one coming into work tomorrow and I have to say I am very tempted

It is a late 2011 with only 23k and full Mitsubishi history.

It's also been upgraded to FQ360 spec with warranted dealer upgrades (air filter, has exhaust and remap I think)

It also has the 360 carbon aero pack too

Testing it for the day tonorrow. Be nice to have some crazy power and 4wd back again (I missed my P1)

Deffo buy it! I used to have a an evo 8 for a month or so. Was so fun to drive and the power was a bonus too :wink: I just couldn't afford the running costs or insurance. Would deffo get another evo if I had the money

Evos are not for me I'm afraid. Absolute money pits if you drive them as intended while not offering the proportional amounts of fun..

^^^^^^ Agree.

I've never driven one but from what read, they are epic but would I have one, nope. First not keen on the styling. Second its just a box of technology with 4 wheels. Not for me.

It's just an opportunity at this stage but i have always found myself drawn to then

Mind you I also have another car coming in.....BMW 1M! (just nof as practical but seriously epic)

I have a hankering for Evo X's right now, gotta be worth a thorough test drive. I don't think the SST option would be for me though. I also believe the 360's all came with a manual box because the SST wasn't good for the torque output or something? I think the highest option on an SST was the 330? So although it might be running 360 power and the mods warranted, the dual clutch box wont be. - But I'm not an Evo expert at all, just something I think I recall reading the other month.

Il find out a bit more tomorrow when I get to have a good look over it

Must stop watching vids on YT.....want!

Not sure why but I do recall the X having a luke warm reception - probably just perceived as softer than the out going ones? Still much want though!!!

img_2933.gif

...well the website needs a drug dealer i suppose.

if ever there was a car for the thugs of this world, an evo or subaru would fit the bill (sorry to say).